Instructions to use
1. Drink instead of liquids such as tea and coffee
2. It can be added to all kinds of soup such as vegetable soup, noodles, hot pot soup, etc.
3. Used to prepare all kinds of sauces
4. Used to flavor food. These include: Dumpling pancakes to taste proshikin meat, knead the dough, cook rice, etc.
5. Added to the bath water of babies. This can support the immune system, reduce inflammation and prevent infectious diseases
6. Make meatless dumplings for young children who are just starting to eat non-vegetarian food
7. Use during keto regimen