The main healing properties of wool knee warmer:
- powerful warming effect;
- micro-massage of soft tissues;
- relieving joint tension;
- active stimulation of blood circulation;
- increase the regenerative properties of the skin.
The medicinal properties of wool knee pads can be used by:
- people with a joint, blood vessel, and muscle disease;
- professional athletes experiencing heavy loads on the legs;
- patients during the rehabilitation period after operations on the knee joints;
- all who, due to their professional activities or for other reasons, spend a lot of time outdoors in the cold season.
All woolen products need careful care. They can be washed, but manually or in the delicate washing mode, at a temperature of no higher than 30 degrees, using gentle detergents.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Verified review - view original
My wife wears over her knees or sometimes just over her calves, to stay warm and provide light compression support.