Before setup the Camping Yurt, please note how everything was stacked in the bag.
1. Place the bottom wall lattice(tallest) on the ground. And stretch it.
2. Place it vertically in a circular position.
3. All 3 green dots should match on the top and bottom wall lattice.
4. Place the door frames on the ground like the picture. All attaching points should match with their numbers.
5. Place the connected door frame vertically and attach wall lattices with snap fasteners.
6. Place the crown cover frame on the ground with a circular position.
7. While pushing the screw, tighten clockwise with a small handle.
8. Place the wooden bridges on the crown cover, put them in the grooves like the picture.
9. Place the pillars on the ground and connect them with threaded rods. After that connect the pillars to the crown cover with wing nuts.
10. Connect the yellow straps on the left side of the door frame, circle around the wall, and tighten it like the picture. But not too tight.
11. Connect all roof poles.
12. Place the connected crown cover and pillars in the center of the Camping Yurt. 3 green dots should face the door. Pillar is only used for setting up Camping Yurt. Can be taken out after complete setup.
13. Each roof pole has horsehair at the end. Use it to connect with wall heads. Firstly connect all wall heads with a green mark.
14. After connecting all roof poles to the wall heads, pull and tighten the inner yellow strap(step 10). So roof poles would not fall.
15. Put the inner cover(polyester), then the second cover(PVC).
16. Connect 3 black straps to the left side of the door frame, circle around yurt connect through the right side of the door frame and tighten at the side like the picture.
17. Connect the door with the frame using 3 toggle fasteners.
18. Place the khayaavch on the bottom of the yurt and connect with the door frame. There are 2 khayaavch connect by hook and loop fastener.
19. Place the blue strap on the top of the yurt and anchor it to the ground by stakes. (Use it during heavy weather conditions).
20. Yellow straps attached with crown cover can be used to close and open the cover during sunny or rain.
21. Doors can be folded up with hook and look fasteners.
22. When folding up the Camping yurt, each crown cover wooden parts should face a different direction like the picture.