These knee warmers are suitable especially for elders who get easily cold. All wool products need careful care. They can be washed, but manually or in a delicate mode, at a temperature not higher than 40 degrees, while using gentle detergents.
The main healing properties of wool knee pads:
- powerful warming effect;
- micro-massage of soft tissues;
- relieving joint tension;
- active stimulation of blood circulation;
- increase the regenerative properties of the skin.
The medicinal properties of wool knee pads can be used by:
- people with a joint, blood vessel, and muscle disease;
- professional athletes experiencing heavy loads on the legs;
- patients during the rehabilitation period after operations on the knee joints;
- all who, due to their professional activities or for other reasons, spend a lot of time outdoors in the cold season.
Michael Volik (verified owner) –
Daniel B. (verified owner) –
Nice. Not 100% Wool though.