Golfs made of natural yak wool. High-quality Mongolian wool products will keep your feet warm and dry at any time of the year.
- Yak down is 10-15% warmer than sheep wool.
- Yak down is similar in softness to cashmere, with a diameter ranging from 15-22 microns, but is far more durable.
- Yak down is hypo-allergenic and does not scratch against the skin as do many types of wool.
- Yak down remains very warm even when wet.
- Yak down is extremely breathable, contributing to self-regulation of body temperature.
- Yak down is very rare, adding value through interest and novelty when compared to popular and ever-present fibers such as wool or cotton.
Abbey (verified owner) –
As rich and deep as a cup of sipping chocolate in a thick mug that warms the hands and, after a few moments, the heart. These leg warmers are comfortable and comforting.
Oxana K. (verified owner) –
Soft, warm, beautiful luxary
Meredith (verified owner) –
These are soft and incredible. Highly recommended. They’re not quite so long on me as they look in the picture. Still awesome, a very good deal.
Oxana Katsov (verified owner) –
This is the fourth pair i ordered. Best gift for my friends for winter
sarah (verified owner) –
absolutely amazing leg warmers, incredibly stretchy very long and very warm. Also very happy with how long they took to arrive in the UK.
Dawn Andersson (verified owner) –
These are so warm and comfortable. I wear them over tights all winter.
Josipa (verified owner) –
So easy to put over jeans on cold days and feel cozy warm