100% Pure yak wool
- Yak down is 10-15% warmer than sheep wool.
- Yak down is similar in softness to cashmere, with a diameter ranging from 15-22 microns, but is far more durable.
- Yak down is hypo-allergenic and does not scratch against the skin as do many types of wool.
- Yak down remains very warm even when wet.
- Yak down is extremely breathable, contributing to self-regulation of body temperature.
- Yak down is very rare, adding value through interest and novelty when compared to popular and ever-present fibers such as wool or cotton.
There are no reviews yet.