- 5 grams (1 teaspoon) of dry mare’s milk is added to 100 ml of boiled water and can be drunk 1-6 times a day 30 minutes before a meal.
- It can also be added to the curd
- 1 course is 3-6 packets
Direction to use:
- Boost the immune system, give strength after surgery, anemia, children delayed growth.
- Prevent from Oestoporosis, calcifying bone, hardening of blood vessel and cardiovascular disease.
- High nutritious low molecule elements are good for the liver, stomach, large intestine and kidneys
- Skin irritation due to stress and stomach ulcer
- Protein 17%, lactoferrin