Sheep Wool Features
Wool is very elastic, resistant, heat retentive and capable of absorbing moisture, as well as promoting natural perspiration. These properties give the final fabric unique characteristics, whilst preserving its natural feel.
What is so special about Sheep Wool?
Wool provides natural UV protection. Wool breathes, isolates, keeps off moisture, and it is temperature regulating and self-cleaning. Wool is still able to keep you warm even when it gets damp. Wool is fire resistant.
Sheep Wool blanket is made of 100% pure ecological product
– No coloring and chemical agent contained
– Meet the hygienic standard
– Lightweight and comfortable
– Maintain warmth in cold weather and do not sweat when hot
– Enhance air exchange when covering