Camel Wool Quilt Features
Camel wool is healing properties. By covering ourselves with camel wool we can obtain positive health effects like improved blood circulation or improvement of joint mobility. Covering areas that are in pain we stimulate soft tissues which improve blood flow. Additionally, we limit the intensity of inflammations.
What is so special about Camel Wool?
Camel wool is the warmest wool in the world, is incredibly durable thanks to its elastic fibers, and is very soft (doesn’t itch). It has unique thermal properties, guarantees high protection against the cold, and provides airflow in high temperatures. It is also odor-non-absorbent.
100% ecologically clean, camel wool bedding, camel wool blankets will enhance air exchange and maintain warmth and comfort.
- It’s woven made by with 100 % camel wool. The high percentage of camel wool used for this product compared to sewn camel wool bedding
- An ecological net product that will give you a light, warm, and warm feeling
- Lined with swept camel wool and topped with a cotton cloth.
- 100% ecologically pure product
- Dyestuff does not contain any chemical elements
- Adhere to hygiene standards
- Suitable for all seasons of the year
- Maintain warmth in the cold and not get sweat when it is warm