Horse Calcium

$30.00

Sorry, this product is not available to purchase in your country.

Ingredient

Calcium

Variation

In some cases the photo of the product displayed on this page can be slightly different from the product you receive due to the latest version currently available on Mongolian market.

Shipping

Handling time 1 – 3 days

+

[pi_shipping_calculator]

The Horse supplement is the very first Mongolian calcium supplement made of horse bone with non-chemical, mechanical, and low-temperature processing methods which allows conserving the natural structure and components of the horse bone. Rich in calcium, phosphor, magnesium, collagen, growth hormone, glucose, microelements, and minerals, the supplement is essential for supporting bone structure and function. 20 percent of the composition of the dietary supplement is calcium and the remaining 80 percent contains vitamins and minerals. The Horse supplement is recommended to those who are unable to get enough calcium from food and who are diagnosed with low bone mineral density. It is also good for both elders who suffer from joint pains and for little kids for their growth.

*Against cough and coldness
*Great source of Vitamins
*Improve blood circulation

Additional information

Weight 0.44 lbs
Pack

75 gr, 150 gr

Reviews

There are no reviews yet

Add a review
You must be logged in to post a review Log In

Q & A

There are no questions yet

Ask a question

Your question will be answered by a store representative or other customers.

Thank you for the question!

Your question has been received and will be answered soon. Please do not submit the same question again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your question. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information:

Add an answer

Thank you for the answer!

Your answer has been received and will be published soon. Please do not submit the same answer again.

Error

Warning

An error occurred when saving your answer. Please report it to the website administrator. Additional information: