Camel Wool Features
Camel wool is healing properties. By covering ourselves with camel wool we can obtain positive health effects like improved blood circulation or improvement of joint mobility. Covering areas that are in pain we stimulate soft tissues which improve blood flow. Additionally, we limit the intensity of inflammations.
What is so special about Camel Wool?
Camel wool is the warmest wool in the world, is incredibly durable thanks to its elastic fibers, and is very soft (doesn’t itch). It has unique thermal properties, guarantees high protection against the cold, and provides airflow in high temperatures. It is also odor-non-absorbent.
– No coloring and chemical agent contained
– Meet the hygienic standard
– Lightweight and comfortable
– Maintain warmth in cold weather and do not sweat when hot
– Enhance air exchange when covering